- Light Filled, OPEN CONCEPT Beauty in Family oriented Neighbourhood. Great Location, Minutes to all Amenities.
- Painted in Designer Colours, 9ft Ceilings,, and Hardwood Floors and Ceramic grace Main Level.
- Dining Room Features Large Window flanked by Beautiful Built-In Cabinetry.
- Kitchen opens to Great Room and features Stunning Chocolate Cabinetry, Undermount Lighting, Light Pendants, Ugraded with a wall of Cabinets, Glass Cabinetry, Gleaming Granite Countertops, Gorgeous Glass Backsplash. Convenient Window Nook with Bench. Eat-In Kitchen. Patio Doors to outside Deck.
- Spacious Family Room Graced by Gas Fireplace with Cultured Stone Facing and Old Barn Wood Mantle. Plenty of Windows.
- Nuvo Speaker System Yamaha Amp and In-Ceiling Speakers and Keypads! Speakers throughout Main Level, Garage, Backyard, and Master Bedroom.
- Staircase Leads to Convenient Second Floor Laundry.
- Large Master Bedroom .Walk- in Closet, + Ensuite Bathroom with Roman Tub and Separate Shower.
- Secondary, Light filled Bedrooms, Glorious Baby Room with Wainscotting.
- Lower Level features Spacious Rec Room, Fourth Bedroom, 3 Piece Bathroom with Granite Walls, Storage. Cozy Carpeting. Potlights Throughout.
- Fenced Backyard with Brand Cedar New Deck, Speaker System, Great for Entertaining! Room to Play. Gas BBQ Hook Up.
- Great Location Close to Parks, Scotia Bank Place, Shopping District.
- Move-In Ready. IMMACULATE. Pride of Ownership Evident Throughout.
- SHOWS LIKE A MODEL HOME.
Inclusions: Dishwasher ,Microwave ,Stove ,Fridge, Washer ,Dryer Light Fixtures , Ceiling Fans, Window Blinds, Drapes and Drapery Tracks, Central Vac + Accessories, Cushions for Kitchen Nook Bench, Garage Door Opener + Remote, NUVO Sound System + Yamaha Amp
Exclusions: Dining Room Light Fixture, T.V. Mounting Bracket, Make-Up Mirror in Ensuite, Sony Amplifier in Basement
||16 x 14.4
||12.5 x 10.4
||16 x 12.5
|| 15.2 x 14
|| 11.3 x 11.1
|| 10.4 x 10
|| 4 Piece
|| 5 Piece
|| 25 x 10
|| 12 x 8
|| 4 Piece
||Plan 4M1323 Lot 74
|| 34 x 90.22
|| Forced Air Gas
||HWT, Alarm Monitoring
||Single Attached garage
|| August 2012